Travel Alert I-15 Construction
As progress is made on the Warm Springs Bridge, closures will be occurring today Wednesday, May 2nd in the evening for concrete pours into the bridge decks.
The schedule of closures will be as follows:
7PM – 5AM:
- I-215/CC-215 ramps to southbound I-15 closed (including access roads).
- Detour southbound Las Vegas Boulevard/Decatur to Blue Diamond to southbound I-15.
- Southbound I-15 traffic will be reduced to as few as two lanes throughout the night.
7 PM – 12 AM:
- Northbound Access Road reduced to one lane and all northbound Access Road forced onto northbound I-15 mainline.
- Ramps to I-215/CC-215 closed from northbound I-15 Access Road.
- Detour for I-215/CC-215 to use northbound I-15 to westbound Russell Road to southbound Access Road to I-215/CC-215.
- Northbound I-15 to Tropicana Road recommended for access to McCarran Airport.
- Northbound I-15 traffic maintained.
12AM – 5AM:
- Northbound I-15 reduced to two lanes and routed into the northbound Access Road at Blue Diamond.
- Northbound Access Road ramps to I-215/CC-215 reopened.
- Flyover ramp from eastbound Blue Diamond to northbound I-15 closed.
- Eastbound Blue Diamond traffic wanting to go northbound I-15 will use the northbound Access Road to enter northbound I-15.